Our students find themselves alive, on a rock, hurtling through space, nearby a giant ‘fire’ in the sky, with nobody at the helm.
They urgently need to Discover:
- who and what they are
- what is this rock they’re living on, and how does it sustain life
- what other creatures share the rock
- what opportunities and dangers surround them
- how have humans organised ourselves into societies, and how have those communities evolved
- how do we know what we know
- what is yet to be discovered
- what else is out there?